Thursday, February 2, 2012

And the winners are...

I know you probably couldn't sleep last night wondering if your name was drawn for the cute-as-a-button postcards. I won't keep you in suspense any longer.

The two winners are

Ta Dah!

Redthread and Linda!

I will have to send these via snail mail, so please send me your addresses today at likeachampion99@yahoo.com and I'll get them in the mail before we leave for Texas tomorrow.

Thanks for all who participated--we will be having more little incentives along the way.

I'll be back today with another post to start getting us organized so we'll be ready in March with just pen, paper & a stamp.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in texas with your family.God bless you and pastor Doug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel--we appreciate your well wishes.

      Delete