Monday, January 30, 2012

It's time to say, "Count me in!"



As I am writing this, the bottom corner of my computer reads 1/30/2012. January 30th! That's just two days away from February 1st!

Which is just one month away from March 1st!

Which is the first day of March Letter-Writing Month!

Now is the time to say, "Count me in!"

If you want to accept the challenge, the first thing I encourage you to do is to subscribe to this blog; that way you won't miss out on any of the fun ideas during February Prep-Month and then keep motivated during the Rah! Rah! You can do it! of March.

Next, leave a comment on this post saying "Count me in!" by midnight on Wednesday. (Be assured, I will not stay up until midnight to read your comment; but I am an early riser.)

On Thursday, I will do a drawing of all who commented. I will draw two names and each will receive, via snail mail, a random selection of five of the cute-as-a-button postcards shown above.

Oh, and if you have re-posted my Just Pen, Paper, & a Stamp link on your Facebook page or on your blog, let me know and your name will go in the drawing twice :-)

Speaking of cute, these postcards are my current Oh-my-goodness-these-are-so-cute-I-can-hardly-stand-it card projects. For those interested, I'll send a tutorial in a February post.

So, there ya go--29 delicious days of February after which we'll be ready to sashay up to our nicely organized desk and gather our pen, paper, & a stamp.

It really is that simple.


If you would like to join me in making March Letter-Writing Month, just subscribe by email and you won't miss a penstroke. And don't forget to leave a comment so your name will go in the drawing for the Oh-my-goodness-these-are-so-cute-I-can-hardly-stand-it postcards.

14 comments:

  1. Count me in, i'm really excited to do this, i have a special reason to do it and just the right time, thanks so much for doing this and making it available to friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to sashay, but I'm interested in the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely in! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! My nephew just headed off to boot camp and the only way to communicate is thru letters. I'm looking forward to sitting down and chatting with him thru my letter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Count me in". I have been writing letters since I could hold a pencil. I have also shared your link on my facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! I have a slight obsession with stationary and paper, and I love writing letters! I'm excited! I also posted your link on facebook sometime last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in - lots of catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just shared on facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in. I have inherited my mom's mission of encouraging folks through personal notes. I love homemade notes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your comments! I look forward to the drawing tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Count me in. I need encouragement for this very important task of letter writing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to get up tomorrow morning to see if I am one of the winners of 5 cute-as-a-button note cards - wanted to be sure you knew I read your blog instead of just skimming it! Just glad Feb. only has 28 days because I can't wait to get started writing with you in March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to tell you this, Sharon, but this February has 29 days!

      Delete