Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's Starting to Feel Good



Click here to see more pictures with ideas for adding touches of beauty to your

How are you doing getting organized? As February inches its way toward March, I encourage you to think through what works best for you as far as a place to write. Are you the type who works best sitting at an organized desk? in Starbucks with an iced caramel latte next to you? standing at your kitchen counter with your children playing at your feet?

In addition, be sure that you have your tools gathered and in one place--your lovely stationery, your favorite pens, the addresses of those you plan to write, and the stamps you have carefully chosen during February Prep Month.

It's starting to feel good, isn't it?

People will occasionally say to me, "Nancy, you're so organized!" And my sad response is, "Actually, I am dreadfully disorganized; that's why I have to be organized."

Some of you who are reading this post are so naturally organized that all this talk about February Prep Month seems ludicrous. And others, like me, need to be very deliberate about "getting our acts together." Otherwise, I will lose precious time next month trying to figure out when, where and who to write at the same time that I am trying to find the beautiful cards I bought on Etsy and those fun stamps I made a special trip to the post office for.



I am addicted to post-it notes!
 frecklednest.typepad.com




If you would like to join me in making March Letter-Writing Month, just subscribe by email and you won't miss a pen stroke.

Scroll to Top

2 comments:

  1. so excited to get started, i have a really important purpose in mind and it keeps expanding, ty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, I look forward to hearing about your really important purpose one of these days. I'm so glad that I can encourage you in your journey.

      Delete