Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mysterious Letters


Michael after writing 467 letters.

I had to chuckle when I came across this video: Mysterious Letters. Writing a letter to everyone in the world is a lofty/preposterous goal indeed--you choose. At any rate, just listening to the lovely Irish accents provides three full minutes of pleasure.

 But don't panic; this is not what I have planned for my March Letter-Writing Month. For one thing, there will be nothing mysterious about our letters, and for another, the list of people we plan to write will be carefully considered and handpicked with love.

That is part of the prep strategy for the month of February.

I am a teacher. Every day I teach English. One of the most important parts of my day is my prep period. Obviously prep stands for preparation.

February is our prep month.

So we'll be raring to go in March.

With just pen, paper, & a stamp.


 If you would like to join me in making March Letter-Writing Month, just subscribe by email and you won't miss a penstroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment